FF7 -- Battle FF7 -- Battle

Cool

hmm.. like I said in my other review for you, Im honest, nothing personal, and not a cocky approach when I say that this is not too enjoyable to me, the Guitar is abit sour, The sound .. I don't like it, its not very interesting either, but you have some skills on the guitar.. (tune the Guitar more)
But personally, Its unbelievable that it has accieved a Platinum record.. but congrats.
I love the FF VII battle tune though!

&amp;lt;|&amp;gt;: FFIV -- Within the Giant <|>: FFIV -- Within the Giant

Cool

Im an honest guy, I would not raise something sky high if I didn't think it was excellent, so I hope you don't mind that I have to say that the Solo guitar is Sour, false to me..re-record with a more tuned guitar, I didn't ENJOY listening to it, but it was a good effort.. good work.

Its Over (Instru-Mental) Its Over (Instru-Mental)

Flowing!

Cool start, felt abit like a mix of Metallica and a touch of Pantera.. I enjoyed this..
Some out of pitch tones here and there for my taste, but it didn't ruin much, cool shit dude!
What tune of metallica did this remind me of, was it ORION?.. I cant remember was a LONG time I listened to metallica.. reminded me slightly of Drag The waters from Pantera..
Again.. cool shit man! :D